Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich mc

pike fly swap #2

Guest rich mc

now that my other swap is done . ill start another pike swap. it will be for 6 tyers and myself , so tye 6 flies . all swap standards apply. those that didnt make the other pike swap i will reserve your spot for a few days . swap would be due fairly quick on March 11. rich mc

1 beginner flytyer

2 dave19

3dantfitz

4 lil dave

5 02fsh SWAP IS FULL

6 fish-skeez

7 rich mc

now that my other swap is done . ill start another pike swap. it will be for 6 tyers and myself , so tye 6 flies . all swap standards apply. those that didnt make the other pike swap i will reserve your spot for a few days . swap would be due fairly quick on March 11. rich mc

Hey Rich, I have a funny feeling that your pike might like something along the lines of a pink thing.... It's a whistler style pattern... Would a 1/0 be OK or too big / too small?, probably something with some bead chain eyes, and maybe even with a weed guard if it's appropriate.

So, if you'll have me? I'm in

Guest rich mc

i like whistlers .1/0is not to big. never sent anything to Australia before . i'm game ,your in. rich

i like whistlers .1/0is not to big. never sent anything to Australia before . i'm game ,your in. rich

:yahoo: I'll PM you re postage etc :ph34r:

Rich, what are you're thoughts on one of these.... This one was tied on a #2 hook, but will still probably go with with a 1/0 (or maybe a #1)

Davespinkthing.jpg

Guest rich mc

funny,i looked at the photo of the three andliked the top left best. then i scrolled down and you mentioned the top left. you are IN ROOM FOR A FEW MORE TYERS richmc