Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich mc

pike fly swap #2

Guest rich mc

flies from fish skeez came today. just waiting on the gurglers and they'll go out.pike are going to have sore mouths this year! rich

Guest rich mc

pike sized gurglers arrived. i think thats all. should be going out tomorrow. nice variety of flies. Good tying pike anglers . rich mc

Guest rich mc

no problem. im excited as we get one more good pike fly. i miss counted . rich

My pattern turned out a little shorter than I think they are supposed to be, but the local guys (I am new to Pike fishing) swear by them.

Thanks for hosting, I am hosting my first swap starting today.

O2Fsh

Guest rich mc

all flies are here.they will be sorted tonight and going postal tomorrow. these flies are proof of why

FTF has the most and best swaps. pat yourselves on the back, just remove scissors from your hand first! thanks for the extras rich mc

WoooooHooooo........ box-o-Pike flies arrived today. Just in time for some gorgeous weather........

Cant wait to get the Yak on a lake and try these out.....

Thanks to all the participants and BIG thanks to RichMC for another great Host !!

:yahoo:

Guess what I got today ...........

Great job by everyone ..... im not a fortune teller, but I can see, in the very near future ....... some very large and very toothy critters being landed

Thanks everyone ...... just a heads up .... i will be tying up quite a few of everyones patterns

Smashed box of flies arrived today. Figured the Post Office wouldn't smash a metal box. Oh well.

Several nice flies. Thanks for the flies. Good Swap.

O2Fsh

Smashed box of flies arrived today. Figured the Post Office wouldn't smash a metal box. Oh well.

Several nice flies. Thanks for the flies. Good Swap.

O2Fsh

:eek: What the hell does your postal service do to the mail? :dunno:

Guest rich mc

the shannon streamer i tied [white chenille body] can be colored with marker . i normally put some red or orange around the belly ort gill area, a darkerback or chartruese back also works . rich mc

Still waiting but not panicking yet... end of the week, or next would be better to correspond with the next quarter... Can't wait to try some of these on our barra's.