Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

So, how does one get 'invited' to this material swap? Sounds very fun and interesting.

Thank you.

Jimboha!

Shipped to riffleriversteelheadslayer on 3/30

Box is very full...might want to think about splitting it up!

Dan

Dan I think that spliting the box up is a great idea! I have received a box a few months back and it was VERY large then cant imagine how big they are now. I would love to receive another one of the boxes soon if anyone is looking for someone to pass too. Is there only one being circulated now or are the 3 boxes still moving?

I am interested in joining this Swap if i still can..Will someone let me what i would need to do please? I have a ton of material...Thank's

I am interested in joining this Swap if i still can..Will someone let me what i would need to do please? I have a ton of material...Thank's

Hey Will, I am due to get the box in two turns, I would be happy to send it to you. B)

Standing by... :)

Jimboha!

Is the box still on the move?

I have it now and will be sending it to Jimboha this week.

Kevin

Still standing by. Any update, Kevin?

Thanks.

Jimboha

Hey Will, I am due to get the box in two turns, I would be happy to send it to you. B)

So, let's see. It looks like this box (what #?) now has the following wait list:

* eastern fly (has it now)

* Jimboha!

* ebrant10

* fishingbobnelson

* Will

Jim

Fishingbobnelson..Just sent you a Pm with my address and phone number..Thank's for allowing me a chance to get in this!!

Ok, that's one box, what happened to the other 2 or 3, I thought they were dividing up a couple of the boxes b/c they were getting too big, does anyone know what happened to the other boxes?

Blane

Ok, that's one box, what happened to the other 2 or 3, I thought they were dividing up a couple of the boxes b/c they were getting too big, does anyone know what happened to the other boxes?

Blane

Blane,

Yeah, I thought there were supposed to be 3 or maybe 4. I thought I'd give this one a try before I look for the others.

eastern fly,

Does the box you're sending out have a number? What would it be?

This will help track down the other two if we can identify it.

Jimboha!

Ok, so here's the rundown on who has the boxes as far as this thread reads.

Box 1: fisheyedon

Box 2: Bambuddy

Box 3: Will

If you know these people please contact them to find out what happened or where it has been sent to.

I know fisheyedon also has the mystery fly box and I am currently filing a theft report with the Postmaster General and am going to try to contact the county sheriff and see if he will help me retrieve both boxes. He hasn't been online in a long time, and I've been in contact with his neighbors, thanks intelius, but none of them want to go near him. I'm going to send a message to bambuddy to find out where he is with his box, and then going to contact fishingbobnelson to find out if he sent his box off to Will. That's the update as far as keeping the thread in tact.

Blane