Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

I was happy to see the other mystery box on the move and wanted to start another box but this is for materials. I will put 12 items in a box and the participants will pick out 4 items and put 4 items back from their collection back. This makes it so everyone has 12 items to pick from. When you receive the box you must replace it with another box for shipping. You as members have the choice to send it to anyone that has not already received it. You must ship it back out within 3 days to keep it moving! Also to keep it around well standing members you must have been a member for at least 6 months and a average poster. Please PM the member you want to send it to first to make sure they can follow the rules as well get their address. You must post who it is going to and also the receiver must state when they got it. Please make the items interesting or worth receiving.. It can be materials, hooks, or tools. Lets keep this fun

Here is a revision to the rules. Anywhere the boxes go you have to send me a PM to who they are going to and also when you receive them. You must also post in this the same info. One major thing versus the other swaps is you must post via PM a phone number so if something happens we can contact you and every member that gets one willl get my phone number if there could be a delay in reshipment. You are not required to post your number on the forum, but only to me and the member you are receiving the box from. I will be sending out 3 boxes. Please lets keep this fun and try to not have any issues if we can avoid it. If we do have some sort of a dropout and a non-contact with a receiver I will send another box out to the next one of my choice. PLEASE!!!! If you have an issue and can not complete the above rules for any reason let me know so we can fix the problem with limited disruption!

From there you need to pick a member to receive after you. It needs to be confirmed from the memeber that they can follow the rules and resend out within 3 days with another memeber. I hope this is not too confusing but I want to see this go out and if you want you can included any extras and anything you want But most importantly you need to replace the box so it can get to the memeber without delay. If what you are sending is too big for the bag that is in the box please replace that and make sure to write the number of the box on the bag!!!! Shipping needs to be supplied by the shipper really? 2 or 3 bucks at most is not a big bill to pay. Please members remember that this is 36 items out of my own collection and a lot of materials are not cheap! SOOO please do your best to keep this going cause this was <b>NOT</b> a cheap swap for me to start!!!! <b>ALSO PLEASE USE A TRACKING NUMBER VIA ANY SHIPPING CARRIER!!</b>

First 3 to receive

Utyer

Colonelmel

riversteelheadslayer

You 3 need to pick who will get it next and post that to me.

As soon as I get your addresses they will shipp right away

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->Box 1<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

1. Utyer

2. Easternfly

3. flytyingfreak

4. Old Hat

5. Trez

6. Mr Vegas

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->Box 2<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Colonelmel

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->Box 3<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

1. riversteelheadslayer

2. smokinprice

3. Stippled Popper

4. Panama Red

5. Firedad

since we have several members interested at the first I am thinking on sending 3 or 4 boxes outs at the same time. On;y worried someone might drop the ball and not get them out or hard to keep track of. So here is a revision to the rules. Anywhere the boxes go you have to send me a PM to who they are going to and also when you receive them. You must also post in this the same info. One major thing versus the other swaps is you must post via PM a phone number so if something happens we can contact you and every member that gets one willl get my phone number if there could be a delay in reshipment. You are not required to post your number on the forum, but ony to me and the member you are receiving the box from. I will be sending out 3 boxes. Please lets keep this fun and try to not have any issues if we can avoid it. If we do have some sort of a dropout and a non-contact with a receiver I will send another box out to the next one of my choice. PLEASE!!!! If you have an issue and can not complete the above rules for any reason let me know so we can fix the problem with limited disruption!

First 3 to receive

Utyer

Colonelmel

riversteelheadslayer

You 3 need to pick who will get it next and post that to me.

As soon as I get your addresses they will shipp right away!

From there you need to pick a member to receive after you. It needs to be confirmed from the memeber that they can follow the rules and resend out within 3 days with another memeber. I hope this is not too confusing but I want to see this go out and if you want you can included any extras and anything you want But most importantly you need to replace the box so it can get to the memeber without delay. Shipping needs to be supplied by the shipper really? 2 or 3 bucks at most is not a big bill to pay

Oops, just prior to your last post, I replied to you via a PM, and sent one to ColonelMel that he would be next. Since you have revised the starting point to include Mel, and RRSS, I will pick someone else. and get back to you with that pick.

sounds perfect to me! I will get the boxes together tonight and ready to ship tomorrow

I have asked Easternfly to participate, and he has agreed.

I am putting the boxes together right now and will be sending first batch this weekend. I will be using a tracking number and I can PM that to the receiver

thanks kevin! This should be different and fun. Glad you got a fellow idahoan in on it :) -- hence flytyingfreak

OK I accepted Eastern Flies invite. I have material I need to get rid of for sure! Thing is, I don't think I cn do the 3 day turn around. I commute an hour each way to my job, meaning I am gone from 6:45 to 5:45 every day of the week. I can send out my box on a saturday, but during the week is out of the question. what sayeth the SM?