Fly Tying
troutguy

Cahills or Green Drakes

Oooo, and another NorCal guy jumps in. Now we're getting really iffy. I'm in with the ubiquitous TBD...

John

I've heard around the river that green drakes are a must have. Don't have any in the fly box so I'm going to have to jump on this band wagon. Being from Eastern Canada I will tie up a Eastern Green Drake. This should be a great swap.

I have a stream that has great Lessor Green drakes. So I could always use new ideas.

Bring em on!!! I'm in

Frank aka Student4evr

It seems like a lot of people will be tying Cahill's! I initially wanted to as well, but may wait a little longer and see what the last few plan on tying.

- dan

Two members are excited that I told you Hong Kong was OK. Tie a Cahill if you wish. These two patterns have so many variables that it will be real interesting to see what an Asian Cahill looks like.

As I said in an earlier post I would be surprised if any two Cahills from this group looked alike.

Hahaha....I'm not asian...I'm a Canadian expat, just lived in Hong Kong my entire life. I'll try and make my flies look as asian as possible though! Hahaha

- dan

Two members are excited that I told you Hong Kong was OK. Tie a Cahill if you wish. These two patterns have so many variables that it will be real interesting to see what an Asian Cahill looks like.

As I said in an earlier post I would be surprised if any two Cahills from this group looked alike.