Fly Tying

2010 FTOTY - Let the Voting Begin

I want to once again say thanks to all of the participants for their patience in what has been a rough couple of months for me and I do apologize to everyone for all of the delays in getting the voting up. As with every year I did my very best to photograph each fly to be best of my ability, some flies were easier to photograph than others. If for any reason there appears to be something wrong with an entry I do apologize, I did my best to make sure all flies were there and in the proper categories. Now that the voting has begun there is little that I can do correct things.

Another thanks to all of the sponsors of the event and to everyone that has donated prizes for the winners.

I really do appreciate everyone who took the time to participate, without you this contest would not be possible. Best of luck!

I'm going to leave the voting up until April 11th at 9PM EST. The winners of each category will move onto round 2 where the 2010 Fly Tier of the Year will be chosen.

Click Here to Vote: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...ge=contest_vote

I just finished voting and I wanted to tell everyone who entered what a great bunch of flies there are . Great job everyone and good luck.

Fred

Was! Well worth it i think, never had an opportunity to actually judge flies, very good entries here! Well done! And best of luck to you all!

Congratulations to all who tyed flies this year- you gave us a great set of flies to admire and judge. And thanks to Will for his many hours of hard work preparing for this contest.

Wow those are some nice flies guys. Whats the size requirement on the itsy bitsy category?

Will, if you think you had it rough, you ought to try picking the best fly in these categories when two or three could actually be the best in each!

Excellent job of getting this done!

Thank you,

Kirk

That took longer than expected. I had the hardest time with the creative section there was two I really liked. Nymphs were tough too because there were so many. :bugeyes:

Great job everyone :yahoo:

I just finished voting, and the tiers have really made it hard to pick just one fly from a category. That is one awesome bunch of flies! :headbang: Good luck to everyone, and a big thanks to Will for putting the contest together.