Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Favorite Trout Fly Swap!!!!

My fly's came back today. Looks like the postage came off. I will drop the snail mail and fed ex. Should be back on the way by wednesday. Sorry guys!

S A

It has been a real busy period. What with honey do's, Fly club stuff Fourth Corner Fly Fishersand I just started my first bamboo rod,(a 3wt),it took a while to get to the bugs. They will be done tomorrow and in the mail on Monday.

Frank aka Student4evr

idcraft:"Hope everything is well with NJFlyMan. No word if all flies have been recieved."

Update: Everything is well with NJFlyMan. <_<

My fly's came back today. Looks like the postage came off. I will drop the snail mail and fed ex. Should be back on the way by wednesday. Sorry guys!

Just use the USPS snail mail. No need to pay that extra shipping charge for just some swap flies. A few extra days won't hurt anyone. ;)

I was really hopeing that the sm would have responded to my question of if the flies got there yet, but as yet , no reply, no update of the first page , no nothing ......

I was really hopeing that the sm would have responded to my question of if the flies got there yet, but as yet , no reply, no update of the first page , no nothing ......

Dude please relax...I only have 8 of the 13 envelopes at this present time. B) Edit: I Posted 9 but i just noticed now one is a Ebay item i had received that got mixed in with the other swap envelopes.

If i don't get anymore soon, I'll swap what i do have and mail them out when i get the chance. Or would you rather have me just RTS yours???? I can do that no problem for you if you like??? The mail lady takes & delivers mail from my post box 6 days a week.

As for right now i'm busy tying my tail off or out fishing the trico hatch early mornings in NJ, PA, or NY almost everyday. So many long days driving and fishing. So sorry this swap is on the back burner at this time as the flies should of been all swapped and mailed back to you swappers.

Also as of now, fly fishing & fly tying is just far more important to me then swapping flies an updating this thread well past the due date. As i can see just like other things in life is for some members who can't even tye 12 flies up in a given time and have them mailed to me on the due date :rolleyes: Really? How long does a dozen flies really take one person on the vise? No longer then 90 minutes i would guess for most? :rolleyes: And how many hours do i give you swappers to get them flies tyed up? I don't even want to see the answer i think.. ok, It's 24 hours in a day. And i think i gave 35 days on this one? so it 24x35=840 hours one had to get the flies in so the SM could swap flies on or around the date that was given since they had free time on /around that date? Now someone want's to rush me or keep asking me for updates b/c it's now 8 days past the date? Sorry pal, It's full out trico time. Or it's "Tricorythodes" for the ones who like using the scientific name.

SO.. Please just relax and "Have A Nice Day!!!" ;)

Dude please relax...I only have 8 of the 13 envelopes at this present time. B) Edit: I Posted 9 but i just noticed now one is a Ebay item i had received that got mixed in with the other swap envelopes.

If i don't get anymore soon, I'll swap what i do have and mail them out when i get the chance. Or would you rather have me just RTS yours???? I can do that no problem for you if you like??? The mail lady takes & delivers mail from my post box 6 days a week.

As for right now i'm busy tying my tail off or out fishing the trico hatch early mornings in NJ, PA, or NY almost everyday. So many long days driving and fishing. So sorry this swap is on the back burner at this time as the flies should of been all swapped and mailed back to you swappers.

Also as of now, fly fishing & fly tying is just far more important to me then swapping flies an updating this thread well past the due date. As i can see just like other things in life is for some members who can't even tye 12 flies up in a given time and have them mailed to me on the due date :rolleyes: Really? How long does a dozen flies really take one person on the vise? No longer then 90 minutes i would guess for most? :rolleyes: And how many hours do i give you swappers to get them flies tyed up? I don't even want to see the answer i think.. ok, It's 24 hours in a day. And i think i gave 35 days on this one? so it 24x35=840 hours one had to get the flies in so the SM could swap flies on or around the date that was given since they had free time on /around that date? Now someone want's to rush me or keep asking me for updates b/c it's now 8 days past the date? Sorry pal, It's full out trico time. Or it's "Tricorythodes" for the ones who like using the scientific name.

all i really wanted to know was if th flies made it there, you could have typed yea i got them or no not yet, instead you chose to ignore it since i first asked it on 7/13, reasked on 7/18. then you take all the time to post this crap, tell you what, why dont you just return my flies, i dont need this shit

all i really wanted to know was if th flies made it there, you could have typed yea i got them or no not yet, instead you chose to ignore it since i first asked it on 7/11, reasked on 7/18. then you take all the time to post this crap, tell you what, why dont you just return my flies, i dont need this shit

No problem, your wish it is :P

I was away for a few days came home and Thought the flies from the swap were here but all I got was my flies back.. What the hell??????

If this swap is a no-go, then I don't think I will try anymore. The first one i was in (beadhead nymph swap) was a bust, looked like the SM got off with all our flies(hope none of them worked for him), and now this one is turning south in a hurry. I am out flies and postage as all of you are, and it kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth, don't know who to trust, which is what these swaps are supposed to be about. All anyone wanted was an update on the arrival of their flies, not a lecture on how much time it takes to tye the flies. :mellow: