Fly Tying
eastern fly

My next swap

I was wondering if it would be acceptable to change the size of the fly I was thinking of tying a panfish fly but tying it for bass a bit bigger but using the same materials just a larger scale

Sure Riff. You can go up or down in size. And the first page will be updated.

Kevin

Ok Paul I got ya.Thats a cool looking fly. This is why I came up with this swap. I have never seen that fly, and I thought I've seen all of them.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

do you still have a place open for me to participate in this fine Swap?

Sjo

My choice is the "Devil Inside V.1" by Artur ( http://www.flytyingforum.com/pattern10185.html ) Lots of really nice flies by this artist, hope I can do this one justice... :lol: Sorry I took so long getting back with you on this Kevin...4 backshifts in a row screwed with my day night equilibrium... :unsure: Let me know if you find it acceptable...

My choice is the "Devil Inside V.1" by Artur ( http://www.flytyingforum.com/pattern10185.html ) Lots of really nice flies by this artist, hope I can do this one justice... :lol: Sorry I took so long getting back with you on this Kevin...4 backshifts in a row screwed with my day night equilibrium... :unsure: Let me know if you find it acceptable...

Yes it is and everyone has plenty of time to choose. There are alease 5 or 6 flies to look at. :rolleyes:

Kevin

Nice! Looking forward to seeing that one :)

I would be interested if this swap is still open.

Yes it is and welcome. Just let me know the fly and who did it so the list can be updated.

Kevin

I would be interested if this swap is still open.

Yes it is and welcome. Just let me know the fly and who did it so the list can be updated.

Kevin

Good I'll be doing the Matuka Muddler by Raul Canseco probably on a size 6 hook

Photographing all the flies at the end and posting them here is something I would gladly do. I have 30+ years of experience as a commercial photographer, so I think I can come up with results that will be acceptable. I think it gives a swap a nice finishing touch to have photos of all the flies posted, so everyone else can see what they missed.