Fly Tying
eastern fly

My next swap

My flies are done and ready to go! They will hit the post tomorrow.

Sjo

Flies went out Monday Kevin, let me know when they arrive...you know ...Canada Post and all that stuff :lol:

I'm in the same boat Kevin. I've ordered my wife to stop giving me stuff to do in November and I'm still waiting for her to obey. Ok not the same but I haven't tied for at least a month. Did you set a due date yet?

I'm in the same boat Kevin. I've ordered my wife to stop giving me stuff to do in November and I'm still waiting for her to obey. Ok not the same but I haven't tied for at least a month. Did you set a due date yet?

No not realy, Just late this month. But I'm having trouble getting my order. So if I get all the flies before my stuff comes I will have to sub a material.

Kevin

Can you believe I'm still trying to get my order. They last told me they would resend it. It will be the last time I order from this company.

Kevin

Kevin,

The Turkey Tail Soft Hackles are in the hands of the USPS. I realized I didn't post the pattern. It's one of the flies done by letumgo. Thanks for hosting!

John

Can you believe I'm still trying to get my order. They last told me they would resend it. It will be the last time I order from this company.

Kevin

Don't they realize lots of tiers are on forums now and when they screw up it is going to be discussed...messing up whatever reputation these companies are trying to build?!?!? Do I feel guilty on calling these companies' bluffs? NO! Customer service is going the way of the Dodo bird. If a company wants to survive, then make themselves extraordinary!

Just to give everyone a heads up my flies were sent out. Theywere nice sitting on a shelf all xmas. duh. But they are on the way. I have to re-organize my desk.

I may have to sub some materials. My order sill isn't here. If. I get all the flies and still dont then I will get mine done and get them all out. I'm still waiting on a few to come.

Kevin