Fly Tying

Hi folks,

Just a brief note to say hello. I am an avid tier of any sort of fly, as well as collector of the various materials we all use. I have been tying for around 30 years now. I am always willing to share/exchange information and patterns as needed. I have a photo gallary at Webshots that can be accessed under my user name Atlanticsalmonflyguy. There you will see examples of traditional patterns and my own inventions as well. Drop me a line or add a note to the guestbook if you have any thoughts on them.

best wishes

Andrew

Welcome to the forum. I saw the pictures in the webshot gallery and those are some really nice flies I might add biggrin.gif

Would be nice to see some of your flies in the salmonfly section of the forum. I look forward to seeing more of your work since I'm fond of the classic salmonflies as well.

Just checked out your fly's, kinda made my jaw drop, looks like you have a shot at winning every contest category, fantstic work.