Fly Tying
LotechJoe

Not Fishing Related

you should be able to find it.

those others mentioned are well worth it too.

poor ed.

yer life span shortens conseiderably when yer a southern rocker, I guess.

speaking of which I saw the allman bros drawing/autographs on the wall of fame backstage at the dodge theatre today. that was pretty cool. niel young's for greendale too...

mgj

I'm with Peddler and Troutbum.

John Mclaughlin / Mahavishnu Orchestra # 1 fusion band

Al Dimeola / Return to Forever

And the others mentioned plus crossover guy Tommy Bolin

I got to see Eric Clapton - Crossroads / Guitar Festival last night on PBS. BB King, Buddy Guy, Jimmie Vaughn, Robert Cray and Vince Gill with the country twang. Standout for me, John Mayer. Kid from Connecticut headbang.gif

headbang.gif Airhead,

Thanks for mentioning Alvin Lee. I completely forgot "Ten Wheel Drive." If you want RED HOT BLISTERIN' music, Ten Wheel Drive is for you. Still, I'm with Hendrix.

Lotechjoe, have you ever seen him play?

Saw him about 15 years ago @ a small club with his bassist Fuzzy and his little brother Ricky on drums. His hands were a blur the whole show, but you could hear every note!

Good mornin' little schoolgirl, Choo-Choo Mama, Hard Monkey. Speaking of vinyl, I need a fix! headbang.gif

bugeyes.gif Airhead,

I never did see Alvin Lee in person, but I saw him on TV once. You're right about the hand being a blurr. Did Ten Wheel Drive play at Woodstock? There's another blurr.

Ten Years After? Yes!

I'm Goin' Home and a little bit of Choo Choo Mama are on the Woodstock album.

BTW, not just fast. He is an accomplished Blues guitarist also. At one time (late 60's early 70's) He was as sought after a studio guitar as Beck, Page or anyone for that matter.

Rossington Collins was, is and the best there ever will be rouck duo.

Greg Alman,Johny Winter,Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Alex Lifeson,Bob Mayo,Angus Younge,Bob Marley there is no end to the list.

I once read somewhere that Jimi Hendrix said that Bobby Gibbons was the best guitarist he ever saw, he never saw Kirk Hammit. headbang.gif

Anyone ever listen to Sonny and Brownie?