Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap Club For May

apologies... grandmother in the hospital.

she is stable now, so, took a break from being there and whipped out a 6 hour tying session to fulfill different swap obligations...

thanks again.

We got a very nice hopper pattern today from Rural, but without toe tags. No worries, I've got your back. You've got far more important things to deal with right now. Hope your Grandmother is better.

That leaves 4 more sets that are late. I need flies from Fly Willy, David McVey, Eastern Fly and Foambug. Some of these are in the mail. If yours are still out and not in the mail yet, you need to get with it.

Take care

BB

I have now received flies from David McVey and Eastern Fly. That leaves just 2 sets out. We still need flies from our Canadian neighbor, Fly Willy and from Foambug. I haven't received any word from either of them. If I don't hear something by Monday and if their flies are still not in, I will divide up the rest and get them back in the mail to you guys. I know that it's prime time for 'gill fishing all over the country, now, and I'm sure you guys would like to have this set. They are really nice and you guys are going to love having them.

Take care

BB

Hey Guys, Fly Willy has withdrawn from the swap and won't be sending in a pattern for May, so you will be getting one of your May flies back. He says that now that warm weather has arrived, he doesn't have time to tie flies. If you know someone who might be interested in joining us, please let them know that we have an opening. Sorry that this has happened as it has, but it's beyond my control. Hopefully we can find someone to fill the spot.

Take care

BB

Just wanted to let you all know that the flies are in the mail and headed your way. You will all be getting back 10 flies this time. That's because, first, Fly Willy dropped out without sending in any flies this month. IMX will be taking over for him in June so we will be back up to full strength next month. And also, Foambug hasn't gotten his flies in yet. I've talk to him and I believe that he will be sending both May and June patterns by the end of June. So you'll be getting to flies from him next month to make up for the ones you're not getting from him this month.

Having said all that, I want to compliment ALL of you on a GREAT set of flies. You all out-did yourselves on this set of Terrestrial patterns. We have ants, crickets, hoppers, gnats, a foam misquito, and a Catalpa worm. And I want to say a very heart-felt "Thanks" for all the extras. There are some really awesome patterns in the extras as well. Any one of them would have been a great pattern for a fly swap.

Let me know when you get them.

Take care

BB

May's bugs came in the mail today, they look great!

Told you they were a nice set!

Thanks for letting me know you have gotten yours. Others should be getting them as well.

Take care

BB

Flys arrived a few days ago, but I just now got a chance to look at them. Great ties everyone! Hoping to put a few to the test tomorrow.