Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - JDColorado

I have very limited space for supplies and came across a line of products from Finest Fly Tying Benches of Colorado that fit my station needs precisely. I started with a 20" Bench and added a Side Caddy that houses dubbing, beads, wire etc. I have a short wall directly behind my tying area that houses all of my feathers, hair, thin skin, etc. At this point I don't have to store much of my supplies and am able to have everything handy at all times.

img4fa8abf2879b7.jpg

img4fa8abf3d8a27.jpg

img4fa8abf52d13c.jpg

img4fa8abf672aab.jpg

img4fa8abf7b97a2.jpg

View the full article

That's what I call a fly tying Super Station, job well done. Only thing left to do is ENJOY ! milo

Great job! If my tying room ever looked that neat and organized, my wife would immediately assume that my body had been taken over by an alien life form. It's nice to see how the other half does things.

That's a nice setup, I really like the side caddy I may have to make one of those for my bench

Nice setup well thought out ...glad I don't have to squeeze into a space like that, I'd be buried under all the stuff on my desk.

Really nice indeed. I envy guys who can keep their tying stations tidy and organized like that. I have every single material registered in a database. Box/drawer, color, size, source etc etc. Very organized . But the materials never seem to be found where it says they should be found. Usually the things I'm looking for are found on one of the benches or on the floor.