Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Made another boat streamer box

Last year I made a streamer box for when I'm ripping big streamers out in my boat during July, so I decided I could use a second one in the boat this year so I made another one this weekend (the blue one). I make these out of $9 boxes from Michaels then line them with 1/4" thick closed cell foam, used the same foam as a fly drying patch on top the lid, and attached a foam handle. The image on the lid is one I made combining the silhouette of a pike caught on last years trip with the world as the background. Time to tie/load them up fully for the annual 16 day fishing trip next month :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

box1.jpg

box3.jpg

box2.jpg

Nice job Steve, especially the handle idea. I should get on the stick and make up a couple of those before the summer fishing starts. I've also gotta do one with foam strips to accommodate circle hooks.

There made by plano same company that makes a majority of tackle boxes and storage boxes

Nice box! I hope i don't crash the party but i have put everything for bass and pike in a large box for the boat next week, it is interesting as it has my own flies plus flies from members of this forum.

P7121632.jpg