Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2012!!!!

THIS SWAP IS CLOSED TO NEW SWAPPER'S

PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING WITH I’M IN!!!!

Welcome to the Secret Santa Swap 2012! The object of this swap is that you send me your flies (amount stated below) and I photograph them, wrapped them and randomly send them to your secret swapper. The secret swapper does not know until they open them, who they are from. There are Secret Santa prize's that are randomly given away to the swappers that have their flies to me on time!

2011 SSS Pictures

This is going to be a quick turn-a-round swap. 4 WEEKS!!!!!! If you cannot make the date on this swap, please do not join!!!! I will need your real name, e-mail address and your home address sent to me by PM when you reply at the time you reply with I’M IN! When I receive your information I will add you to the swapper’s list. If you would like to join in and you are sure you can make the deadline that the flies have to make it to me by the due date, reply with I'M IN and pm me your information! THERE IS A 39 POST REQUIREMENT TO JOIN THIS SWAP!!!!!

I apoligize to the international swapper's for the late start on this swap. If you want to join this swap, you have to send your flies as soon as possible so they can get sent back by Christmas!!!!!!

Flies will be due by 11-15-12 (Due by 11-15-12, not shipped by 11-15-12.), so they can be photographed, get wrapped and be on their way to their secret swapper's before Christmas.

These are the categories to send in. Pick one!

1) 10 of your favorite flies

2) 10 different flies that you fish

3) 10 flies that you like to tie

4) one realistic fly

5) one full dressed classic fly

A lot of members put there flies in a flybox and send them. It makes it nicer for the person getting your flies. You don't have to do this, it is your choice.

Also you are not limited to 10 flies (10 flies are all you need to send), you can send as many as you want. They all go to your secret swapper.

You decide what you think someone would like to receive, tie them up and send them in. No limit to the amount of swappers. Swap will close to new swapper’s on 10-19-12.

Thank You

BFR

1 flygirl

2 fly tryer

3 riffleriversteelheadslayer

4 bigdewy

5 Herman

6 famill00

7 joefly79

8 FrequentTyer

9 mybadhabit

10 Horseshoes

11 lykos33

12 fishingbobnelson

13 Jolly Red

14 breambuster

15 Ebrant10

16 DavidR

17 Jimboha

18 ronc23

19 Margaretann

20 SullyTm

21 C Teeter

22 Li'lDave

Ho Ho Ho !, I 'm in !!

PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING WITH I’M IN!!!!

Welcome to the Secret Santa Swap 2012! The object of this swap is that you send me your flies (amount stated below) and I photograph them, wrapped them and randomly send them to your secret swapper. The secret swapper does not know until they open them, who they are from. There are Secret Santa prize's that are randomly given away to the swappers that have their flies to me on time!

This is going to be a quick turn-a-round swap. 4 WEEKS!!!!!! If you cannot make the date on this swap, please do not join!!!! I will need your real name, e-mail address and your home address sent to me by PM when you reply at the time you reply with I’M IN! When I receive your information I will add you to the swapper’s list. If you would like to join in and you are sure you can make the deadline that the flies have to make it to me by the due date, reply with I'M IN and pm me your information!

I apoligize to the international swapper's for the late start on this swap. If you want to join this swap, you have to send your flies as soon as possible so they can get sent back by Christmas!!!!!!

Flies will be due by 11-15-12 (Due by 11-15-12, not shipped by 11-15-12.), so they can be photographed, get wrapped and be on their way to their secret swapper's before Christmas.

These are the categories to send in. Pick one!

1) 10 of your favorite flies

2) 10 different flies that you fish

3) 10 flies that you like to tie

4) one realistic fly

5) one full dressed classic fly

A lot of members put there flies in a flybox and send them. It makes it nicer for the person getting your flies. You don't have to do this, it is your choice.

Also you are not limited to 10 flies (10 flies are all you need to send), you can send as many as you want. They all go to your secret swapper.

You decide what you think someone would like to receive, tie them up and send them in. No limit to the amount of swappers. Swap will close to new swapper’s on 10-19-12.

Thank You

BFR

Long time ago since I signed in to a swap over here..............

Don't want to miss this one! Yes of course I'm in!!!!!

Will ship the flies as soon as possible!

Thanx for opening this swap again, it's always a pleasure to join!

Yahoooooooooo Santa is baaaaack! I'm in! I think I will get a cup of coffee and head to the basement right now and get started!

-Forrest