Fly Tying
Panama Red

Saltwater Cravings

yep, just something (I use paper) attached to hook with your name on so the swap organiser can ensure they don't send you back your fly, and the folk receiving flies know who tied them. Some flies I have received have had the recipe for the fly attached which is good when it proves productive and I can tie up some more.

Panama, this being my first swap, it says attach a toe tag, without ridicule, whats a toe tag ?? Just a fly label of sorts ??

Glad to see Piker hooked you up, he hit the nail on the head...

Well I'll be a suck egg mule. Only two days and you filled the quota.

Just missed getting in. Post the line up when they are all in so we can see the results.

Just missed getting in. Post the line up when they are all in so we can see the results.

Hey Salty: Just checked out your profile and found out your about 25 minutes away. When this swap is completed I will get in touch with you to try out some of the flies, with me, if you'd appreciate that. I also still have all of the flies from the Snook Swap. After all that is what swaps is all about- sharing patterns

Hey Salty: Just checked out your profile and found out your about 25 minutes away. When this swap is completed I will get in touch with you to try out some of the flies, with me, if you'd appreciate that. I also still have all of the flies from the Snook Swap. After all that is what swaps is all about- sharing patterns

That sounds pretty good. I have about 5 weeks then I'll be grounded for a couple months. Total knee replacement Dec 4. Hope the water cleans up quickly after Sandy passes.

Flies are completed will be mailing in the next few days. The cra-shrimp, tied with a custom hand tied streamer brush.

Simon O

Sounds good Simon....

Fyi my little fellas are ready as well..... I hope they look like fish food ;)

Will get them in the mail asap Dave.

Should be good for the 6wt I reckon :D

In the mail. Was informed by my helpful Australia post lady that they might be delayed a little depending on what happens with the storm.

Good luck guys and girls.

Yeap, I just missed out as well. Don't check the swap section out much but really kicking myself for missing this one....first saltwater swap I've seen in a while.

Hopefully get to see pictures of the flies.

I just worked up a makeshift photo studio hoping to do the flies and the folks who tied them justice when they arrive. Gotta clean up one of these days :blink:

IMGP0686.jpg

Seems to work fairly well (not swap flies)

IMGP0674.jpg

IMGP0689.jpg

IMGP0688.jpg

Will keep working at it and post a complete lineup once all flies have arrived.

Wow, I got flat out beat on that, mine will be in the mail tomorrow, didn't think I would see people finishing up that fast, I was wrong.

And they flies are off ... mailed today, can't wait for everyones to arrive, thanks to all who are participating