Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Current Aquarium pics

Been so busy lately I had not had time to just sit and watch my fish and relax much of late, so finally got caught up on some work stuff today and decided to snap some pics of the tanks in the current state they are in and thought I'd share some of the pics with you guys. Hope you enjoy.

tanks1.jpg

tanks2.jpg

tanks3.jpg

tanks4.jpg

tanks5.jpg

tanks6.jpg

tanks7.jpg

tanks8.jpg

tanks9k.jpg

tanks10.jpg

tanks11.jpg

tanks12.jpg

tanks13.jpg

tanks14.jpg

tanks15.jpg

computercx.jpg

Looking great now the walls are colouring up. My favourite is still the second tank with the sunbeams coming in. The fish are looking like they love it too.

Gorgeous. Love the little catfish! Are you auditioning for "Tanked?"

Really awesome...I like them all, but I love the one picture the most...soft lighting, cool fish swimming around, bonsai trees, nice art, and a lava lamp...it would be hard to get me to leave that room... Thanks for sharing

tanks1.jpg

computercx.jpg

I love this tank ... with the plants and the fish, it's beautiful. WHAT the heck is that lower boxy looking just to the right of the small inset tank at the bottom??? You need to get some plants in that other tank ... please!

Oh ... Internal lighting? Pretty cool looking room all around ... the tanks add a wonderful "stress-reducing" aura.

....and you can de-hook your flies and ....aw never mind...just enjoy the peaceful setting....

Murray

Is that last one a bristle nose catfish? Looks great. Are you vacuming the sand or do you have it set up so the sand stays so clean? I always had that tide line down my glass where the sand sat.

Steve,

I am curious how much time you have to spend doing maintenance on those tanks. I would love to have one but I am afraid I won't have enough time to take care of it.

Piker that one is my male Albino bristol nose pleco.

mridenour right now I have two 55g tanks, a 10g tank and two 20g tanks downstairs, and I usually spend about 1 hr per week doing a quick cleaning and partial water change. Then once every two weeks I will do a more in depth cleaning where I remove the majority of the rocks, use a sand vac to clean the sand really well, clean the glass and anything else that needs to be done. With the 5 tanks I have going right now that usually takes me about 3 hours once every 2 weeks.