Fly Tying
Bugsy

J Stockard....FTF sponsor?

Will works a full time job 40+ hours a week then does all the up keep on this site and on the hatches site plus now he has taken on the GCO all by himself people need to take a breathe and think about everything he does for the people here before they complaign think about how many forums are out there and look at how many moderators and admins they have all that runs this site is Will and Steve that is it no other moderators or admins yet we don't have half the BS and spammers on this site oh and to top it all off its free to us

Maybe Will should cut a few things out. Been there, done that.

Will works a full time job 40+ hours a week then does all the up keep on this site and on the hatches site plus now he has taken on the GCO all by himself people need to take a breathe and think about everything he does for the people here before they complaign think about how many forums are out there and look at how many moderators and admins they have all that runs this site is Will and Steve that is it no other moderators or admins yet we don't have half the BS and spammers on this site oh and to top it all off its free to us

Biting off more than you can chew is no excuse for making people wait for almost 2 months for their orders. It is not his customers fault he decided to take on all these things. At least have the respect to send an email or post on this forum what is going on. I'm willing to give someone some slack if they clearly communicate what is going on.

Guys let's not turn this into a "Will bashing" thread okay. I have tried to get a hold of Will numerous times myself over the past couple months and he is not even returning my calls/emails which that tells me there must be more going on than just busy/work stuff. And when you see a post in the "hatches forum" as someone said Will posted in there the other day, that is not actually Will himself posting on this website. It is just automatically posted under his username but he has not actually been on FTF for about a week now.

I agree that a simple reply to emails should be done when people are ordering things from you, I can't defend him for not replying to people that have ordered something and not received it, but Will has given us all 10 years of free site/stuff/prizes/and all the things he has done here so let's try to give him the benefit of the doubt here for a bit if you would.

Steve

Within the past two weeks I placed an order with GCO and received it VERY quickly. The hooks were good and sharp, true to size, and really excellent all around. The best budget hook I have used thus far. Two of the hooks had minor flaws, but I'm assuming that's a fluke, and they in no way affect the integrity or fishability of the hook.

Guys let's not turn this into a "Will bashing" thread okay. I have tried to get a hold of Will numerous times myself over the past couple months and he is not even returning my calls/emails which that tells me there must be more going on than just busy/work stuff. And when you see a post in the "hatches forum" as someone said Will posted in there the other day, that is not actually Will himself posting on this website. It is just automatically posted under his username but he has not actually been on FTF for about a week now.

I agree that a simple reply to emails should be done when people are ordering things from you, I can't defend him for not replying to people that have ordered something and not received it, but Will has given us all 10 years of free site/stuff/prizes/and all the things he has done here so let's try to give him the benefit of the doubt here for a bit if you would.

Steve

Thanks Steve. Some of us newer people don't have that history to put it in perspective. I am not out any money with Will. I just got a little aggravated that he didn't come through with a promise. I can't say too much though. I have had circumstances cause me to fail to come through many times.

I would like to apologize to anyone that has not received a response from me lately. I have been dealing with some things that I cannot discuss publicly but if you send an email to [email protected] I promise to have any and all problems resolved asap. I again apologize. I did have a delay getting the free packs of hooks shipped out but they will be completed mailing by this evening. I could not supply some of the styles/sizes requested so I sent what I had inventory of. I hope you all enjoy the free hooks and I again sincerely apologize for the delays and lack of communication. Thanks. Will.

I have made a number of orders from GCO and always recieved my orders completely and promptly. I know he is just starting up this business and I am willing to wait a bit longer if necessary for the prices at which he is offering his products. J. Stockard is also a trusted supplier and I will continue to patronize them both. I wish Will all the best in everything.