Fly Tying
gpd4

Beginner Swap

SWAP FULL

You asked for it...

Beginner Swap - tie a baker's dozen (13) of whatever you want, on whatever size or style of hook you have. Remember to tag your flies, and make a few extras for yourselves since you won't be getting one of your own back. Flies are due in St. Louis, MO 6 weeks after swap fills up.

SM - gpd4 -TBD FINISHED

1. Breambuster RECIEVED
2. Propain_AZ
3. Steiner - #14 Orange Haze RECIEVED
4. Big Mike64 RECIEVED
5. Kristin (who should just go ahead and sign up for her own account!) RECIEVED
6. Phishy
7. beginnerflytyer RECIEVED
8. GLoy - Cap Spider RECIEVED
9. Michael (GLoy, Jr.) - Gurgle Pop RECIEVED
10. mridenour
11. fletchfishes - #12 Iso Parachute RECIEVED
12. Jd1983 RECIEVED

Flies are due in St. Louis, MO before July 28th

Her own account?! Man I feel lucky that she's tying finally. I think I just got her hooked on the carp game today, she was serving as my sighter and grabbed the rod for a few casts. (she was worried her pretty little 4 wt I built her would get broken)

Phishy, thanks for being a girl. I think Kristin will appreciate another one in the swap...

Breambuster... there is no way you are a beginner. Tie left handed or something....

Breambuster... there is no way you are a beginner. Tie left handed or something....

HEY!! Whats wrong with tying letf handed. I do it all the time

Kevin

Her own account?! Man I feel lucky that she's tying finally. I think I just got her hooked on the carp game today, she was serving as my sighter and grabbed the rod for a few casts. (she was worried her pretty little 4 wt I built her would get broken)

Phishy, thanks for being a girl. I think Kristin will appreciate another one in the swap..

Haha, you are welcome..I think? lol Tell Kristin she's in good company. My boyfriend is the reason I started getting into all things fish too, so I can agree from experience that she needs her own account! :)

Gpd4

I would like to get in on this one also if I may.. and I have one more request, my son would like in on this also. he does not have an account here either and has just started tying. so I will be getting messages to and from him if this would be ok. (read here dad will be responsible for him getting his flies to you.) thanks!

Gary

myself I will tie a cap spider

my son Michael will tie a gurgle pop

I copied these from the swap rules, just in case someone is looking for how we send in the flies.

1. Flies will be tied according to the specific rules of the swap.
(Dry fly, Wet fly, Nymph, streamer, Etc.)
2. (Toe tag flies) each fly will need to have a small piece of paper attached to the bend of the hook with the swappers name on it. (This makes it easy for swapmister to divide up prier to being sent back)
3. Flies will be mailed in a crushproof box. Altoids cans are perfect (Please no expensive Trout fly cases)
4. Box will be sent to swapmister (with a stamped self-addressed envelope)
(Do not put postage money in envelope)
5. Flies will be mailed before deadline date.

I'll join if you'll have me! This would be my first swap.

I was thinking of tying a #12 Iso Parachute, unless there are other requests!