Fly Tying

Verify Your Contest Flies!

Now is your chance to get a sneak peak at the flies that you tied for the contest. The next couple of days will be for you to look through your submissions to verify that they are all there and in the correct categories. PLEASE do not use these pictures for database submissions or put them anywhere publicly. These pics are for you viewing ONLY. All pics will be made public once the voting has started. So no public mention of any of the flies you tied, not on this site or any other.

I will also go through each set of flies personally and will verify for myself that what I have in each box matches what is on the screen.

If you are in the "Rookie of the Year" category you should see two sets of the same flies. If you do not see two sets I DO NOT have you down for ROTY so please notify me.

If there is anything wrong with your submissions please let me know via PM or email.

I only ask that I get no request for pics to be taken over due to the fact that you do not like the angle or any other reason. I did my very best with every fly submitted and some were easier to photograph than others and I did my best to show off what I consider to be the best quality of each fly. I don't want anyone to think that I didn't do your fly justice, I'm not a pro and I did my best.

Anyway here is a link to verify your flies: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...al&page=verify2

GREAT job on the pics for the contest Will! It really shows every thing about my flies! crying.gif help.gif sad.gif

It will really show off the qualities of the really well tied ones! I can't wait to see them!! thumbsup.gif