Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2013 Choice Swap - Due date: Oct 15th (tentative)

Piker, you don't miss out on too many swaps do you, I love your flies and glad to see that the overseas swappers take part.

Blane

Piker, I just have to say that your birthday has been quite a busy day throughout history... Marie-Antoinette's trial and conviction in 1793, the first submarine to sink a ship, the H.L. Hunley sank during the American Civil War in 1863, the Edison Electric Light Company began operations in 1878, the "from hell" letter sent by Jack the Ripper was received in 1888, the Soviet Republic of China collapsed in 1934, the British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated in 1953, Hurricane Hazel pounds the U.S. eastern seaboard in 1954, the Moratorium to end the war in Vietnam in 1969, the Great Storm of '87 hits France and England, the first supersonic land speed record is set in the U.K. in 1997, and in an unknown to me year, Piker20 was born on the 15th day of October...

( there's a whole lot more history that occurred on that day also, but Horseshoes will come down to Virginia and beat me over the head with something for getting so far off the topic)

And in 2013 the best set of flies ever will land at horseshoes door.

And thankyou Mybadhabit. I hope to try some new materials with the tail fly if it comes off I hope it'll be good for all the trout, panfish, bass, crappie anglers.

Ok just to clear up my confusion, do I tie all of the same patterns? Or 12 different patterns with our chosen characteristic?

Riff welcome to the swap, glad we caught you.

Herman, welcome to our group of tying fools.

Net, a Virginian? well that explains a lot. lol

OK seriously.. I believe we have 1 spot left.