Fly Tying
troutnabout

Kebari fly and Tenkara leader swap

It's been quite a while since I've been on this forum but I'm ready to get things moving again in my tying skills. Tie 12 kebari fly patterns of your choice and 12 Tenkara leaders. Swap limited to the first 12 to respond "I'm in". Due date October 15th.

1. Troutnabout : #16 biot kasa kebari sulphur, 12.5 ft tapered sighter leader.

2. Rockworm

3.JBurge

I really hope this swap gets off the ground. Its a great idea! The flies couldn't be easier and there are several ways to build a Tenkara leader. I think anyone who has a Tenkara rod should join this swap.

Hello everyone:

I'm going to make the swap limited to the first six. That leaves only two more. Once we get six I'll set a new due date. Come on guys lets get this going. If you need help with patterns or leader formulas let me know and I'll send you some links

It's been quite a while since I've been on this forum but I'm ready to get things moving again in my tying skills. Tie 12 kebari fly patterns of your choice and 12 Tenkara leaders. Swap limited to the first 12 to respond "I'm in". Due date October 15th.

1. Troutnabout : #16 biot kasa kebari sulphur, 12.5 ft tapered sighter leader.

2. Rockworm

3.JBurge

4. David HE

Great! I've done a bit of tenkara line/ leader fabrication research and experimentation, but I'd like to see your links. Hopefully you've turned up something I haven't. I am always looking to learn something new.