Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mybadhabit

CFR North Texas Retreat Fly Donations

Netabrookie- I was just thinkin the same thing, i have caught plenty of Guadalupe bass (basically a smallmouth) here in texas on a size 16 red Zebra Midge so if no one else steps in by end of next week i may tie up 14 of those and send them in addition to the Beetles that i have ready to go.

I will step in to this one, I will get them to you in the first part of Oct.

I tied up some extras to send also. Can't have the ladies not have enough flies. A simple wet fly with lots of pink. I know bluegill like pink flies. Will get them in the mail this week, probably tomorrow.

Got a package from someone with pink bugs, don't know their name on here, but thank you very much for participating Tom.

Blane

I got 14 mickey finn done and will do 14 peacock and black Thank you for letting me be a part of this. your Olefish

Okay, I have 14 beadhead white and pink weaves done and 14 pink body, pink beadchain eyes, and white maribou and hackled woolies ready to go. I'm going to try to finish the streamer choice flies while wife is out of town for weekend and get them all out Monday.

Nick