Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mybadhabit

CFR North Texas Retreat Fly Donations

Yep...When wife gets back from weekend with sisters with the camera with Macro I'll get a couple of pics of flies. I've had to tie several for local family since they've seen them. Came out as very good themed flies.

Flies went out with 3 other packages this morning. Kept the postmistress busy for awhile. Got the streamer patterns in there too. By the way, showed the postmarm my theme flies and she loved them. She says if she was there she wouldn't fish them save them as souvenirs. Hope they get fished, that's what I tied them for. 'Gills and Basses.

Blane,

Flies are done, could you please PM your address? How are you with the count? I can probably knock out another set before the end of the week if needed.

Mike.

I put 3 sets in the mail the other day you should get them this week. You may keep the soap dish I sent them in. Kenn

Flies are in the mail and should be with you by Tuesday. I tied a set of woven bluegill spiders in pinkish colors, and a set of bluegill royals. I hope they do the trick.

Thanks for supporting a great cause,

Mike.

Blane,

My flies are in a small clear plastic container. Black and pink Spider, and a bead head rubber tail tube gig.

Yes, that is a soap dish. 3 sets one is just pink with silver rib and silver badger collar, I think it should get it's share of blue gills.

I just got mine back in the mail I put the wrong zip I put 75229 I see it should have been 75228 In the mail tomorrow with 2 day or next day if I can get it. Sorry my miss reading. Kenn

Hey Blane, thanks for letting me in so late.

I have these ready to go. I hope they pass muster as it has been a few years since I have tied. They are going out in tomorrows mail priority, just need to know if they require toe tags or not.

DSC04674_zps8c687d32.jpg?t=1381914447