Fly Tying
netabrookie

PT Nymph Variants

I stopped by the mail box this evening after work and found an envelope from Mybadhabit in it. Great looking flies Blane and thanks for the extras. The wader box is now full folks and I will sort all of these great looking fish catchers and send them on their way to everyone right after Turkey Day. Thanks for joining everyone and I hope that we can all do it again soon. My local postmaster is a real nice guy and I usually only send one package at a time but this time I get to hand him eleven...he is going to love me. I have got him interested in fly fishing so a little box of flies for him and all is well on the eastern front...

Take Care and Thanks again for joining,

Tony

atxdiscgolfer,

Thank you ever so much for the kind compliment. I was hesitant to try to host a swap at first since I am not a computer wiz at all. I am very glad that I went ahead with it and I really appreciate everyone that joined. I hope that I am making sense because I am typing and listening to "Alice's Restaurant" on the radio...

Happy Thanksgiving to You and anyone else that may read this

Thanks and Take Care,

Tony

Blane, It was a local rock station that I listen to. Its a tradition they have done for years now to play it at noon on Thanksgiving Day.

Bigdewy, I'll bet that a lot of the younger folks reading your post has a puzzled look on their face. I wonder how many has to google to see what an 8-track is. I wish that I still had some of the old classic songs that I had on 8-tracks once upon a time. I have all of the flies sorted and packaged and will go to the post office in the morning to send them on their way. I was going to do it today but I am going nuts with a local tire shop trying to get front tires for my son's Camaro today. I guess they are taking an extra long lunch break or something. At $200.00 per tire you would think that they would want to sell a few.

Thanks again to everyone for joining and I think that you will like the flies that will be coming your way soon.

Take Care,

Tony

All the packages of flies went in the mail at about 8:45 this morning. Thanks again to everyone for joining.

Take Care,

Tony

I'm glad they made it there. You are very welcome and I hope that we can do it again soon.

Take Care,

Tony

I was pleasantly surprised to find the flies in my mailbox this evening! That was a quick journey. I've now completed my first swap! The flies look great. I look forward to fishing them all and apologize in advance for any annoying pm's I send inquiring about materials etc. Tony- thanks for hosting!