Enjoy your rod

YIPPEEEEEEE for ya biggrin.gif cool.gif

Roy Christie

Congrads CalebB

You do great work, and I voted for that fly also. thumbsup.gif

have fun with the prize.

OSD

Caleb,

That is a stunning tie at any age! Congratulations!

Now you have to fish the pattern with your new rod!

Excellent contest SH!

Caleb, PLEASE share your pattern with us. That is a beauiful fly! Congratulations again. Your fly is worthy of that beautiful rod OSD built.

Michael

congratulations and its well deserved.... a young man with patience? geesh, obviously not related to me, LOL. Keep up the good work and enjoy the prizes!

steve

Congratulations and hope you enjoy your new rod thumbup.gif

Ken cool.gif

I voted for that one as well, I loved how the feathers looked almost like real mayfly wings. If your 15 I think I'm going to go hide... ph34r.gif

Great job.

QUOTE (calebB @ Jan 27 2005, 10:35 PM)
rolleyes.gif WOW. I just passed out!! I am extremely humbled, this is something. Don't know quite what to say. Thanks you all for all the votes. Congratulations to all the other winners for an amazing contest; especially plumbob. He has been my mentor and helped work out alot of my tying problems.
Thanks to all again!

Caleb biggrin.gif

Congratulations on your superb work! In some circles you now qualify to be labelled a "Master Tyer."

Oh, BTW - in order to claim your contest prize, we just altered the rules- we want a certified copy of your Birth Certificate as proof you're only 15 and not some ringer who's planning to clean our collective clocks every year! wink.gif

j_k.gif (but you figured that out, I'm sure dry.gif )

Again, Congratulations. You and your mentor deserve recognition. clapping.gif

Calebb,

All I can say is WOW. That dry fly is something special. It takes great skill to produce a fly of that quality and proportion. Only 15 huh? Can't wait to see your flies in a few years time...they will be mind blowing. Keep up the amazing work as our hobby is heavenly. So great to see a young person so dedicated and skillful. I am almost speechless. Hopefully next year we will be honoured to have you participate in the Irish Open Flytying Championships. MInd you it's not too late for this years contest. Check our site at www.flytying.sitestogo.biz Lots of trout categories and your 4 best flies count for the overall prize of a top of the line SAGE rod from the Launch Series.

Congratulations once again on such a fantastic achievement .

Peter Dunne. Flytying Ireland. rockon.gif clapping.gif cheers.gif thumbup.gif