Fly Tying
eastern fly

POPPERS, the swap

Mine are ready. Will get them off probably Monday or Tuesday with a couple of other swap sets ready to go. I just used foam bodies on humped hooks so they should hold up. Feathers and ersatz behind and hopefully they will get a chance to get fished, even tho they are not going to be as nice as some in the swap, I worked hard to make them look good from the fish looking up at them.

eastern fly, I know I have your addy somewhere but can't find it. Everything packed and ready to go if you shoot me your addy they'll be on their way.

Okay, mine went out today. My swap flies are officially caught up. Just wait for all the returns now.

Dang Kev, had the addy but didn't have your handle with it. Going out tomorrow morning.

Mine have been ready, ill get them out in next couple of DAZE, oh Yeah, there is a special one for the Host, Thanks Kev for having this swap

Your Buddy, Bruce

I did a tupelo popper on a size eight hook. Put them in the mail this morning. Hope you like em!

post-30867-0-81025400-1394134882_thumb.jpg

I got two great sets of flies in the mail today. fshmanms and Bruce Derington. Verry well done. Bruce I was blown away when I opened yours. Thank you many many times for the duck. I'm not sure if it was meant to be fished, but mine never will be. It will be displayed in my fly room. For sure I need tying info on the Hood Rat. You guys will love this fly. I see lots of big bass and browns on the end of this thing.

Mark you did a fantastic paint job on yours. Thanks for the extras. I will be asking for tips on your pain skills. I need help with mine. Thanks for joining to both of you.

Kevin

I got two great sets of flies in the mail today. fshmanms and Bruce Derington. Verry well done. Bruce I was blown away when I opened yours. Thank you many many times for the duck. I'm not sure if it was meant to be fished, but mine never will be. It will be displayed in my fly room. For sure I need tying info on the Hood Rat. You guys will love this fly. I see lots of big bass and browns on the end of this thing.

Mark you did a fantastic paint job on yours. Thanks for the extras. I will be asking for tips on your pain skills. I need help with mine. Thanks for joining to both of you.

Kevin

Kev, thanks, thats what im here for :), it is fishable