Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mybadhabit

March 2014 Swap Club

Just an update for everyone, we are still waiting on Riff for February, and I am sending out January's and February's flies in one batch this week regardless of what happens. Sorry for not keeping everyone updated but I've been working way more than usual, which is good in one way but not so much in others. I have no reason for not at least letting everyone know what is going on except that I have been too busy to be able to spend much time doing much other than work for the past several weeks.

Blane

My March flies went in the mail today and should arrive by Friday. Don't bother combining boxes into one return envelope for mine if you don't want to.

Thanks!

Blane, did my March flies show up yet because I mailed them out last Saturday? Also, when can we all expect to see the flies from January and February?

Sorry about being so slow to respond, but I got in 5 sets of flies this week, netabrookie, BBBruce, BB, Border Collies, and Crackleback, got your flies here. These are some great looking flies.

I will be sorting and sending January's flies today if I can make it to the post office on time, February's flies I hope to get out soon, still waiting or Riff, his last batch disappeared somewhere between him and my mailbox so he is sending out a new batch.

Blane

Thanks Blane. It has been years since I did a feather wing. I used to tie some little (sz 18) black gnats about 15 years ago or so. Never for a wet fly though. I really do enjoy this yearly swap, thanks for hosting.

Blane,

I mailed mine last week. Did you get 'em?

Tim

All March flies are in and Jan, Feb, and March flies are being sorted and ready for shipment on Tuesday, Monday is the annual auction for my flyfishing club and I am on the auction committee and have to be there to help set it all up.