Fly Tying

My bad! I received these excellent flies last week and can't wait to try some of them out. Many thanks to Tony for hosting.

Sorry about that, skipped my mind! But I suppose it's as good an excuse as any to come up here. :)

Flygirl and Rockworm, no problem. I tend to worry about things too much I guess. Maybe that explains all of my gray hairs and lines on my face...

Christopher K, I would love to be able to go north but I am afraid that if I ever got there then I wouldn't want to come back. I am sorry to have to put you off for a few days but Friday afternoon is the earliest that I will be off work so that I can visit the post office.

Netabrookie, if you were to go north in late summer or early fall you would think it was paradise. Then the first 20 below blizzard hits with 40mph winds and the plow plows in your driveway you just cleaned out and suddenly the south looks a whole lot better. Been there, done that. If there was one thing I'd like to do over is put a lot more $$$ away when younger so I could live in both worlds. Snowbirds may be irritating on either end of their commute but they sure have it good.

Sully TM, I will quit worrying now that I know that your flies arrived safely.

Vicrider, if I could afford to go north I don't think it would bother me too bad. I would be sure to have plenty of food, plenty of firewood and plenty of hooks and feathers and then just enjoy life and wait for spring. Besides, I have a lot of experience with 20 below blizzards and 40 mph winds.....that sounds just like my first wife...