Fly Tying

Although there are several well-established Wulff classics, it is still just a style of tie, lending to great creativity. for many patterns.

I should have my stuff shipped out this morning (pending my wifes schedule to get to the post office) I hope I met all your expectations

20140605_140002.jpg

Stilis, those look like a great pack of Wulffs getting ready to go on the prowl for some unsuspecting trout.

looks like a wulff bomber squadron waiting to take off.

My flies are ready to be mailed. I think they live up to the spirit of their originator. (Lee Wulff created some great flies, but the flies he tyed leaned toward the messy!) The Scraggly is the epitome of disorderlyness. I have no idea what food item the fish take this for, but take it they do! Usually with splashy gusto.

Tony, I have your address from the Evo Swap. (Showcase Lane, right?)

Rockworm, I am anxious and curious to see them. I have always heard that most good things are messy. You are correct on the address.

Take Care,

Tony

Let's get this back up above the super spammers posts. I just got my new shipment in from J & S and now have the calf tail to finish up my runs. If anyone is familiar with the H & L Variant (House and Lot) it is a spinoff of the Wullf type of flies and I'm trying to get some of those in a smaller size and not doing all that well but will stick with it. They may not be the best tied but I always guarantee that my flies have as much sweat equity in them as any on the market. :-)

I pulled up to my mailbox this evening after work and heard a lot of barking and growling coming from within... The first set of Wulff's were in there and they really do look great. Stilis, you should have gotten into swapping a long time ago because these are really good looking flies. Thanks for joining and thanks for the extras also.

Take Care,

Tony

Let's get this back up above the super spammers posts. I just got my new shipment in from J & S and now have the calf tail to finish up my runs. If anyone is familiar with the H & L Variant (House and Lot) it is a spinoff of the Wullf type of flies and I'm trying to get some of those in a smaller size and not doing all that well but will stick with it. They may not be the best tied but I always guarantee that my flies have as much sweat equity in them as any on the market. :-)

Vicrider,

I looked up the H&L Variant. Classy looking fly, apparently Eisenhowers favorite. I tied up a few this evening, I think they will work just fine. I look forward to your interpretation.

Seth