Fly Tying

Blane I got the package today I love the damsel flies. there is a small creek near my house that I fish on occasion that holds some larger rainbows in it and they hold up in the deeper pocket water when it gets warm out and they gorge themselves on damsels late in the evening so I know right where this one will be fished lol.

Jolly red yours came with Blane's and these are some impressive cork poppers never to many poppers in a fly box and the paint job is awesome.

today brought 2 sets a great white fly from fishingbobnelson that makes me anxious for the dusty millers to start hatching and the second set from Breambuster that is going to hurt some lips for sure not so sure it is going in the gill box though I think this one might end up being a killer trout nymph

I have a Yankee Doodle Midge (RWB) in the mail this morning. Should be there Wednesday. Blue bead, red body and white rib and gills...