Fly Tying

Been struggling to get mine done. They are now, however and will get in the mail Today if possible or Monday. Sorry for the delay. They were rusty rats and a bit more complex than I thought. Had to do a lot of extras to get 12 I'm happy with. I kept forgetting the tail or....

mine went in the mail on the 2nd.

i tied a streamer that i called the, 'Thames P&B'. purple and black have been a killer colour combination on my river for smallmouth. this will be added to my box with all the other P&B flies that i have.

thnx for hosting!

Hello Bob,

Have you not received my set yet? They were mailed out last Friday on the 6th.

The flies are in the mail. Please let me know when you get them. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful flies, and thanks to those who sent extras or other gifts. All are much appreciated.

Come on mailman!!!! LOL Can't wait to see what is arriving. Ought to be a good swap I think!!! Thank you fishingbobnelson for hosting.

Being fortunate enough to live down the road (literally) from fishybob, I had the good fortune of sharing lunch today and picking up a great set of flies. You all are really going to like them. A lot of work went into these little beauties. Kudos to tiers, and huge thanks to Bob for hosting!

There were no flies in my package. There was a half eaten taco and a wrapper from someplace called Rodrigo's Comal. What's up with that Bob Nelson?