Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Li'lDave

Stacked hair swap - let's bite off more than we can chew

Ok Dave! I want in! Never even knew what a swap was a month or so ago, but after reading about them, i was keen to go in some oneday, may as well be now! I'm going to make a fly called "FIRE ASS" Yep, that is the real name of this fly, forgot how invented it, but i can look in the magazine i seen it in few years ago! Salmon & sea trout fly for night fishing mostly!

Piker,

I'll probably give it to the end of the weekend before I finalise numbers. Looks like we're going to get a good mix of tyers :)

Excellent! I'm excited about being in my first swap! Laughed my guts out for ages when i seen my name & fly choice on the list! Looks like he loves the hot sauce!:-) I seen you are turning 40 soon Dave! Just think of it as the ultimate "F" word!:-)

Well Adam, one of my favorite flies is the Red Ass Kelso so yours is just a hotter Ass pattern.

Looks like it eastern fly. But i want to give it until Sunday before I close it out.

I can use US money in other swaps. The alternative would he paypal.

will update the front page. Thanks for the reminder :)

Havent looked for that magazine yet, tied fire ass' s last time a couple of years ago on singles & doubles! Cant remember what kind of eye, have to look for flies & mag! Found today at the fly expo 2 packets of #7 partrigde salar singles, only 3 each! If they will work, everyone will get quality hooks & #7 means more stacked hair in the muddler head!:-)

Ok guys. Will be 6 ties for everyone.

Piker has had to withdraw due to work / life commitments.

Let's get tieing.