Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JasonV

Clouser Swap

In the mail.

Got them. Nicely tied!

4 left. 2 have contacted me and i am not expecting the other 2 to come thru. I have sent multiple messages and no reply + not logged in for a while. When I receive the last 2 sets I will turn them around. Any extra flies will be split up as evenly/randomly as possible. And I will post pics.

joseph russell's flies have arrived. Once i get the last set i will turn them around!

I have not heard anything from the last person in 2 weeks when he said he would be a couple days late. I am not having any luck with pm's so I will give him until Sunday night to contact me. If i do not hear from him by then I will send them out on Mon. Thanks to everyone who participated and got the flies in on time! I will post pics up on Monday as well.

My clousers showed up today, and they are great looking. Thanks to all the swappers and to Jason for hosting.

I got my clousers in the mail today. Great job everyone and thank you Jason for hosting! Hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July!!!

Awesome, I am glad they are arriving! Thanks to everyone that participated and thank you for any extra's that were sent. I ended up with quite a variety of flies at the end of this swap :)

I just got back from a 6 day fishing trip and the clousers were sitting on the kitchen table. Look out bull trout, here I come fully armed. Thanks for hosting Jason.