Fly Tying
artimus001

holy Zonkers Batman!!!

I vote the SM keeps the extras. I am psyched to see this set of flies! Thanks for hosting. smile.png

i was pressed for time, and made the decision to send then back,,,,, for the most part i think. one or two might have been held back by accident.

I vote the SM keeps the extras. I am psyched to see this set of flies! Thanks for hosting. smile.png

i was pressed for time, and made the decision to send then back,,,,, for the most part i think. one or two might have been held back by accident.

that works, too :)

So I wasn't really looking for these flies. Went to the PO looking for some monthly swap flies and got this package from Art. Opened it and thought...where's his return package and that's the kind of container I've used for bigger flies. Hey, it's the mouse flies. No, only one mouse and one mousy kinda fly. Then it dawns on me that this is the Zonker swap. All Right. See, most of the trout fly swaps I do are mostly for enjoyment and storage since I'm not able to travel to trout country like I used to but these...I can use these right here in our local bass and sand bass ponds. I'm going to get out and put them to use soon, right after grandkids head out for home. If (when) I get one on yours Dave I'll make sure to get a pic.

i primarily just collect my swap flies as well. it will be pretty hard to keep these ones out of the water though.

Thx Vic. Really appreciate it... Still waiting for mine... probably still on a steamship somewhere ....

Speak of the devil .... guess what was in the mail box when I got home tonight!

Lovr the dubbing artimus... whats the mix called?

score!!!! i was hoping that dubbing would cause a bit of a stir, lol.

that is Sand Crab Dubbing from http://www.flytyersdungeon.com/ . the dubbing was made into a dubbing brush, palmered onto the hook and then brushed out.