Fly Tying
vicrider

We emerge into June for monthly swap

Mine will be there on Monday (so USPS says)... Little olive caddis emerger that has been very productive for me out here...

Man, swung by the PO today and it was like Christmas in June. Glad I took a bag with. 5 sets of flies came in and a bundle of hooks I bought, plus a new TROUT mag. I meant to get a list of all those came in but now I'm locked out of room with grandkids sleeping in there. Going to be a great bunch of emergers to fill a couple of rows in the box and think I'm at 10 complete and in right now. BB your double set is here and your last months are waiting to go out for you.

Thanks for the update, Vic. Glad mine are there safe and sound. I hope they are acceptable. Is this another hook order from the same place that you and I combined on a hook order some time ago? Allen hooks? Where is it that you order from?

BB

vicrider,

Mine will be going in the mail tomorrow. Should get to across the river either by the 1st or maybe a day after. I apologize to everyone for cutting it close. Back has been out for about 2 weeks and this past week was a week from hell at work. I am trying to get caught to on all of my tying!!! I hope you have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th!!!!

BTW I tied a Kern Emerger variant...Pretty easy and neat fly I thought plus I had all the supplies except for the olive synthetic dubbing so I substituted Ice Peacock Black instead.

Updated the front page. Don't think I missed anybody but just a few left. Time to start thinking of a red/white/blue pattern.

Okay, everybody's in. I'll try to get them pictured and hopefully sorted and sent out tomorrow. Gonna be a nice row of emergers in any good fly box.

Got my June flies finally and my other mail, apparently someone with the same last name as me changed their address and all my mail has been going to that person. Hopefully I can get that through the post offices head. Different name, different person.