Fly Tying
tyler94

High Country Swap

Got a great set of flies today. They're all looking good guys, but as always there's one that stands out to a person and to me this bunch it's stills Yellow Humpy. I only wish I could tie one that delicate and perfect. Great job to all and having that one stand out doesn't take anything away for this bunch for sure.

Received my set of flies this morning, a great looking bunch of flies. Thanks to all, I cant wait to try them out come spring. I have to agree with vic that humpy is superbly tied stilis, something to aspire to.

Thank you very much for the compliments. I am indeed blushing. You guys made my day.

Received my set of flies this morning, a great looking bunch of flies. Thanks to all, I cant wait to try them out come spring. I have to agree with vic that humpy is superbly tied stilis, something to aspire to.

Got a great set of flies today. They're all looking good guys, but as always there's one that stands out to a person and to me this bunch it's stills Yellow Humpy. I only wish I could tie one that delicate and perfect. Great job to all and having that one stand out doesn't take anything away for this bunch for sure.

Don't let it go to your head. First decent bluegill that grabbed it tore it apart.biggrin.png biggrin.png

Nah, just kidding. Great job.

Haven't received mine yet. I've had some problems with mail delivery lately and I'm hoping these didn't fall victim as well. Sounds like a good mix of flies. Crossing my fingers.

That's the worst, the post office has messed up a few of my packages in the past few weeks as well. Have they showed up yet?

Sorry to hear that Jackson, especially as your flies were well tied. Participate in some more swaps and hope your mail system gets figured out soon

I appreciate the compliment. I have had things show up a week or more after they were supposed to so I'm not giving up total hope yet.