Fly Tying
tyler94

High Country Swap

Mine were dropped off at the mailbox yesterday. Sorry for the delay but that pneumonia I had kicked my rear!!!

add147 yours came today. I am waiting on one last set of flies. I have sent him two messages now since the due date without any reply so I will see what happens.

add147 yours came today. I am waiting on one last set of flies. I have sent him two messages now since the due date without any reply so I will see what happens.

Okay, the last set came in the mail on Saturday. So I packaged them all up and I just dropped them all off to the post office, so they're all on their way back to everyone. Thanks for a great swap and to those who gave extras. This was a really great set of flies, you guys will all love them. Thank you.

Flies were waiting in my mailbox. Really great looking assortment. Thanks everyone and a big thanks to Tyler for hosting.

My flies arrived today also. Just in time for snow and high country trout season closing this weekend! Looks like it will spring before I fish any of these at elevation. They may become Mid or Low Country flies and get fished earlier. Nice job everyone, and thanks Tyler94