Fly Tying
troutguy

BWO - Blue Winged Olive Dry Fly

Can I get an addy please - need to keep cranking to keep up with all the good swaps at the moment.

Well troutguy, I'm happy to see all the swaps have filled up for everybody. Might as well make yours a complete set and I'll get with my classic bwo cluster. I take a #10 7x long streamer hook and see how many bwo I can fit along the shaft. I've gotten as many as 6 before and am trying to get one more on there.

Well, not really, but I will get with a pretty standard tie in the classic line.

I think this one is full...but if there is room or if there is a drop out, I would like to join. I have a great BWO pattern that I can tie up in a pinch.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

~armyflyguy

Take the spot Armytieguy. I was just going to help fill the swap but have enough things going here trying to organize for spring that I really don't another dedicated swap right now. As long as you have a bwo that works and I've never tied them or fish a hatch it's yours as long as troutguy says OKAY.

OK the swap is full. Thank you all for joining. We have two new members in the swap which is great. Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Should be interesting to see what 12 people tie for the same hatch.

I need a address already, tied 15 today, the first 3 can stay here! Used Tunca expert TE10 #18 hooks from Belgium, little bit smaller than TMC100 #18 Thankyou!