Fly Tying
LeeB

Spartan Clear Wrap

LOL I'll see what I come up with. I can tell you it won't look as pretty as the tool in flytire's post.

I have recently acquired the world wide distribution rights to Ultimate Clear Wrap from Uline. Here is a fly tied with my first sample. Orders taken shortly. Product is on the way from China as you read.

post-12074-0-74500400-1458936478_thumb.jpg

post-12074-0-03760800-1458936538_thumb.jpg

post-12074-0-63807800-1458936554_thumb.jpg

Nice, Utyer. I love those multi-use products. How much will you be charging for this excellent product???

Just for you Mike, only 9.95 a pack of 10. I have been using them for as long as I can remember, and when ever I need a plastic strip I just slice a little off the top. Then I can still use the bag for what was in it, or what ever else I need a bag for.

probably represented by the law firm Dowe, Cheatem & How!

if you get he zip lock baggies with the embossed area above the seal strip you'll be able to tie down wing flies just like ak best

Advertising has been contracted to a new Chinese firm Ly Ing, Bas, Tard. Its the same firm that one well know candidate is using.