Fly Tying
PJ2

Salt water skills

PJ2! If you want? You could send Saltybums flies to me with mine, then i'll send his flies to him so they take the long road home?:-)

LOL If i know Salty like i think i do, I gotta decline. Nice thought though.... youre both in btw.

I thought I'd let everyone know the next pattern after shrimp will be Squids.. FYI. The faster this gets done the quicker we can get to the next pattern.

I thought I'd let everyone know the next pattern after shrimp will be Squids.. FYI. The faster this gets done the quicker we can get to the next pattern.

I am probably wrong but I thought LilDave was hosting a crab swap. It would be cool for BOTH of those to happen even though I couldn't join either swaps since my crab flies are @&$! and I have never attempted a squid fly and you guys know how well my first flies come out lol.

PJ, how many ppl are we up to now?

Shrimp imported from Finland....ummmh good! You guys get some sea trout a little different than over here I believe.

I think this one was about 27-28" on a shrimpy seaducer.

post-44758-0-83664700-1466029633_thumb.jpg

This swap is a continuation for the one that was cancelled Flats.The people who were in it have first dibs.

So far i have been in contact with 6 of the gents from the last swap. five of them are already on the list with one drop out and that spot was given to Stabgnid (who was first alt). Be patient. Im waiting to hear from the rest.

I do not see anywhere on that thread where you said "I'm in" or where the SM said you were.

Nevermind, I'll just wait for an open spot even though I already had one. Doesn't matter as long as I'm in the swap.

Sorry for the confusion lads. For the record I had included Flats Roamer in the original swap, as it was to be his first go.