Fly Tying
add147

2nd Annual Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

Ok everyone I have went through the packages this evening and I have received caloosa bug, huntinorfishin, and BassBugn.

I received a package from Jimmy that is in Florida. Please shoot me your handle because there are no toe tags on your flies.

List has been updates! Happy the blessed Sunday...

No problem dude! I can't count how many times I have done the exact same thing. I get all wrapped up getting them packaged and putting the address on them then I realize ole crap I forgot to put toes tags on them. If that's all we have to worry about we got made I think! Once again thanks for participating...

I'm most of the way through tying the back sections of my pattern and the shop I ordered from shorted me on the color of ep fibre I was using for belly and while I'm not out yet I don't think i will have enough to finish, I have plain white of the same fibre I can substitute for the last couple to finish on time, if that's ok with everyone.

Since I am the SM I say that will be just fine. Those out there knows I don't sweat the small stuff.

Yea it's really a bummer, I'm kinda pissed about it I'm using less of the off white color then the grey and I'm almost out of it and maybe halfway through the grey at most.

Wow crackle I feel guilty mine suck compared to those masterpieces man! Mine are on the way should be there Friday according to the post master, and Add, you can get tracking otw back if you mail it from the PO he told me.