Fly Tying
add147

2nd Annual Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

Thanks for sharing! Some of y'all have been in swaps with me. If you would like to share with everyone what you are tying you most certainly can but it not a requirement. Me personally I kind of like not knowing what all is being tied. It's like a surprise but that's just me. I am not a stickler for knowing. Most of you know I tie for the pure fun of it. Hope everyone stays COOL the next few weeks. The dog days of summer are upon us!

Thanks for letting me in sorry for late reply rough week,but was able to start tying. Going for a test run tomorrow afternoon.

Hey Add,

If it's not a problem I'm going to switch to a different pattern from the one I mentioned in an earlier post. Since you like to be surprised I won't tell you what it is however it will float.

Thanks ,

Steve

Guys really sorry, but I joined too many swaps at a time. I'm going to have to drop out but please forgive me. I realized that I wasn't going to make the deadline and I didn't want to keep everyone else back.

Really sorry...

One has dropped out so that leaves one spot open for some lucky tier! Someone jump on in and give this swap a try!!!

Okay rich mc you're in! Thanks for filling that spot.

List updated!!!

add147,

Flies went out today! You should have them in about 3 days. I have a comedian for a postmaster. He said we don't want to bring any flies from Texas into Virginia!! LOL