Fly Tying
Kimo

December flies from the Vise

Here's some size 8 AS rusty brown nymphs I just tied up. Supposedly worked wonders for large brown trout on West Canada Creek several years ago. I had the recipe, but lacked a picture until I searched for the guy through my wife's Facebook and found it. It's the first time I've tied these so their not perfect.

attachicon.gifIMGP0790.JPG

These look great!

No need to apologize, you're amongst friends.

Kimo

Sandan- thanks! Should catch a bass or two. I also like the look of it for tossing to big brown trouts. When are fishing the Juan? I need to get out there some day. I go to NM often but never the Juan. I like your micro nymphs

Mvendon- those rusty nymphs look super buggy. The Cream- you're rocking the bullet head marabou muddlers. Going to have to copy soon for smallies! Great flies everyone

Sandan- thanks! Should catch a bass or two. I also like the look of it for tossing to big brown trouts. When are fishing the Juan? I need to get out there some day. I go to NM often but never the Juan. I like your micro nymphs

You're welcome. Big browns get me going. A few of us are heading down to the SJ around March 23 for a few days. It's an annual outing. You're welcome to join us. And thanks.

Continuing the chocolate theme we have a size 26 Hershey emerger and a few 22 and 24 Ginny midges.

post-61480-0-87450100-1513803376_thumb.jpg

post-61480-0-41048100-1513803427_thumb.jpg

Flytire- loving the wet flies. Nice photos too. Sandan- you sure are gearing up for the Juan! Keeps those midges coming. Have you tried any of Andy Kim's patterns? Also some good ole WD-40's