Fly Tying
Guest rich mc

mop fly material swap

Modern day math, Philly.

You need to send a complete glove to each participant ... just to be sure they each get enough usable nubs !!!

Good I won't have to go summer school, Mike. I'll just work a formula out on my computer or make use of my fingers and toes.

Rich Mc. When I went to get your address to where the mop pieces needed to be sent on Friday, the site was down or least I couldn't get to it. If it's not too late I'll put the mop pieces in the mail tomorrow morning. Let me know.

Rich is having some ... issues. He asked me to let you all know. Here's what he E-mailed to me:

"im using my lapptop as my main puter is down. i cant post please let the material swap guys know i have 3 sets in and my addy is in my first post thanks mike"

So, there you have it. I am sure he'll be back online properly soon ... until then, everything is going according to plan!

I put mine in the mail on Tuesday. Rich should be getting them shortly.

Another E-mail. Rich is still having problems with the site.

"Still trying to get in, FTF doesn't even send me a password reset. Anyway, pass the word, all nubs are in and ill be sending them out Friday.

thanks,

rich"

The mop pieces from the swap just arrived. Nice selection of colors and materials. Mike if Rich is still having computer issues. Let him know I got mine.

I believe he said he'd be back online today or tomorrow. He's been able to read posts ... he just couldn't reply.

I'll give him a day or two to reply here, if he doesn't I'll let him know.

Got mine too today.... im impressed.

Thank you to the SM and the rest of you.

I have questions about some of the stuff I got. Im going to take pictures and ask later.

This is one of the better swaps Ive been in.

Rich should be back on today. He got caught up in work yesterday, so no computer, yet. He assured me that he can, indeed, read posts. He can't reply, yet, but he can see. So, be sure to post when you receive your package.

He'll catch up on responses when he's back.