Fly Tying
mrbamboo

Getting Started - Again

It has been about 40 years ago I tied flies, still have all the materials hooks and tools.

Looking at working thru R.B. Trout plates, any suggestions on where to find pattern descriptions with materials?

41YGVpx14qL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Norm, Just for fun, i'll answer the question in your signature.

I check peoples profile after they make a post to see how old they are, and how long they have been on the forum. I also like to know a little about the people I talk with.

It helps me decide if what they had to say has any validity or was it just a young kid talking without experience. Being young is fine but sometimes they share opinions with no practical knowledge.

Ya kinda gotta filter the things you read on the internet. (you know)

Ya kinda gotta filter the things you read on the internet. (you know)

Mark- So are you saying it wasn't aliens who took the missing Malaysian airliner? LOL

DF, no, it wasn't them, but for some reason they did take the bag of new fluorocarbon leaders ($50.00 worth) I just bought at Sportsman's Warehouse. It's the only plausible explanation.

having been here since 2004 and having over 10,400 posts you cant be too sure who your talking to. maybe im not the one to prove validity smile.png

who knows what data is being collected. lots of trolls out there

DF, no, it wasn't them, but for some reason they did take the bag of new fluorocarbon leaders ($50.00 worth) I just bought at Sportsman's Warehouse. It's the only plausible explanation.

The advantage and problem with fluorocarbon- It's hard to see.