Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Your Favorite Fly

On 4/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, pickin6ofem said:

2 more sets in. DarrellP and samsonboi very nice flies guys!! 

Ready to launch two dozen your way, PM destination, and again- Thanks for Hosting...👍👍🎣🎣😎😎

Just under 2 weeks on this one gang. Just a few sets to go. Thanks to all who joined. I sent addys to those who requested. 

Pickin 

SM Should have package by Thurs per USPS.  It left on the express coach but it can get bogged down here so I bet Friday... Looking forward to seeing all creations and thanks again to Swamp Minister

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 2:56 PM, Flat Rock native said:

SM Should have package by Thurs per USPS.  It left on the express coach but it can get bogged down here so I bet Friday... Looking forward to seeing all creations and thanks again to Swamp Minister

Awesome I'll let you know when they get here. My pleasure I'll host more if you guys are into it.

5 hours ago, Johnw1986 said:

Just dropped mine in the post!

Thanks, I'll letcha know when they get here.

I finally remembered to go to the local post office yesterday.....but it was closed.....I went up the mountain to the one I used to use.......it was closed too......so I drove into town and finally had success.   They should arrive in a few days hopefully.  Thanks for hosting 

3 more sets arrived John, netabrookies and flat rock, great flies guys!! Only one week to go or so and only need set and we’re done. Thanks gang! 

Pickin’

All the flies have been sorted and mailed back out to you all. I put a set aside for fishingbobnson and would like to mail to him. He had to drop due to his wife being ill. I reached out to him for his address and will send to him when I hear back. Thanks to all who joined!

FYI I posted another round “Your Favorite Terrestrial” feel free to jump in if you have time. Thanks again gang!!

Pickin’

a great looking box of flies arrived today. Thanks everyone and a special thanks to pickin6 for hosting yet another smooth swap

Got mine flies in today's mail.  They all look great.  Thanks pickin6 for hosting this one.  It was fun to be back.