Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FredSG

Spam Email Through Fly Tying Forum

Hi,

Any one else get one of these? I just received this Email. Don't understand how your forum was involved. Go to bottom of this Email and see FlyTying Forum connection. FredSG

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FredSG,

tonyrobert has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "tony".

tonyrobert said:
======================================================================
I am Tony male, 24years old.

Actually, I need your assistance in completing a bank project in SPAIN, EUROPE. it's a deposit that was made in my names by my late father long time ago, the bank account containing US $15.Million... in BANKIA BANK SPAIN, I will need your help to stand as my guardian and to help me invest and make proper use of my inheritance, while I further my education in your country... please reach me through my private email address for more details/ [email protected]
OR Call me at; +233 232 071 594

Thank you,

Tony
======================================================================

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=22125#msg33053

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from relay2.av-mx.com ([137.118.16.124] verified)
by cgp-f1.av-mx.com (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with ESMTP id 908287530 for [email protected]; Sat, 09 Mar 2013 06:26:07 -0500
X-NNS-TO: [email protected]

Got the exact email this morning, already emailed the mods, hopefully it will be resolved.

Not that I know of. But my spam filters a little too good sometimes so it probably got trashed if I did.

Actually, although they can be annoying I kind of get a kick out of how bad their English is LOL

Not that I know of. But my spam filters a little too good sometimes so it probably got trashed if I did.

Wouldn't of mattered, it came as a pm

? Aren't all emails we get PMs? Or you mean it came to forum as a PM?

Ya, but you wouldve been notified when you came online, you just may not have seen the email notification.

we could all get together and bring him here then to repay us we could sell him to the sex slave industry that would teach him to lie about having millions of dollars in a bank :lol:

LOL!

Heck, it sounds legit to me. It's a known fact that 24-year-old Spaniards are legally required to have American guardians in order to make bank withdrawals. I think I'll turn the matter over to my Nigerian probate lawyer and see what he thinks. I'd do it myself, but I'm pretty busy transferring funds to my long-lost uncle's chicken-flicking facility in Uzbekistan. Thank God he found me in time to save the company.

Heck, it sounds legit to me. It's a known fact that 24-year-old Spaniards are legally required to have American guardians in order to make bank withdrawals. I think I'll turn the matter over to my Nigerian probate lawyer and see what he thinks. I'd do it myself, but I'm pretty busy transferring funds to my long-lost uncle's chicken-flicking facility in Uzbekistan. Thank God he found me in time to save the company.

Peter,

I've got some legal looking papers that say I own that chicken company. Bought it on line for only $1000. The guy told me they were breeding chickens with dry fly quality hackles and I was getting in on the ground floor.

Dave