Fly Tying
PondStalker

Prospective New Neighbor...

mikechell,

Sorry to hear that you don't follow anyone's blog. Us Bloggers have plenty to share............................................

Very cool! I had a neighbor that was not very hospitable years ago. Would have traded for your new one any day! rolleyes.gif

I'm not in a rural area either. No Elk here, but have seen some deer hanging around in the yard a few times. In the 35 years I've lived here, never saw them at all until perhaps the past 10 years. Development in the area has moved them around. Funny how they adjust to our encroachment! smile.png

BTW, I've added your blog the list of many that I follow! biggrin.png

Just wait until October when he starts calling to the ladies. ALL NIGHT LONG.

Thanks everyone for taking a look and leaving your comments here.

Tidewaterfly - Thank you for following my blog. I sure appreciate your support. It sure is easy to forget how we humans have just kept moving more and more into areas that were not residential in the first place. I think I will share with this neighbor...

utyer - You make a good point about the Fall season. We will see........

mikechell,

Sorry to hear that you don't follow anyone's blog. Us Bloggers have plenty to share............................................

Sooooo ... does that mean you AREN'T going to post your photo here, on the photography forum?