Fly Tying
FlatsRoamer

How to tie the Strip Tease?

Hey Flats, if you go to the link you posted and look in the first paragraph there is a link for how to tie the fly. Scroll down and you will find a SBS.

I found the recipe. http://fish-bones.com/galleries/strip-tease-sparkplug/

But an SBS or video or something like that would help. I don't know the exact order in which I should be tying it

recipes are USUALLY written in the order of assembly and that results in a step by step

however there is always an exception to the rule

Strip Tease

Hook: Gamakatsu SL11-3H, Mustad 34007 or similar saltwater hook; sizes 4, 6.

Thread: Chartreuse Flat Waxed Nylon or Danville Flymaster Plus, 210 denier.

Weight: Bead chain or lead barbell, sized to achieve desired sink rate; commonly use 5/32 inch bead chain, XSM (1/60 ounce), and SM (1/40 ounce) nickel-plated lead barbell.

Eyes: Two strands 80-pound mono with burnt and melted ends; can dip or tip burnt ends with orange, black, or other color Sally Hansen Xtreme-wear nail polish.

Antennae: Two strands Black Krystal Flash.

Rostrum/mouthparts: Natural tan rabbit hair pulled from hide.

Egg sack/Underbody: Orange sparkled rug yarn, Aunt Lydia’s or your choice.

Legs/claws: Pair of splayed Sili Legs, Chartreuse or your choice of color.

Body: Sand-colored Wapsi SLF Saltwater Dubbing, spun in an chartreuse-thread dubbing loop.

Wing/Carapace: Tan Polar Fibre or craft fur, then two strands Pearl Krystal Flash.

you will have to scroll to the bottom of the page for the step by step photos. the top photo is for the 'rocket man' the bottom photo is for the 'strip tease'

http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c9d97a6df733b82bdadf7a356&id=ee68f206a2&e=f430a80d64